Gold Cup Tournament
June 4th 5:30pm
Time – Gold Cup Tournament – 5:30PM Drawing; 6:00PM Start
Drawing – 8 Teams will be randomly drawn from the first 16 RSVP’s
Winner of the Winner Trophies – Wining team of tournament will be determined through single elimination from the winner’s bracket.
Loser of the Loser Trophies – Losing team will be determined through double elimination from the loser brackets.
Brackets – Standard brackets will be pulled from the internet and there is the possibility of a one game playoff for lower seeds depending on the number of teams.
Betting (Optional) – To add a second level of play, anyone is free to bet on any matches you’re not playing in.
Corn Hole Rules/Must Knows
1) Each team must select a right side of board thrower. That player will be paired with the left side thrower from the opposing team. You are allowed to switch any time before the first throw should you feel it is a better matchup. No switching after the first throw.
2) A coin toss will be held before each game. The winner chooses to throw first or second. The winner of each scoring round will lead the throw.
4) Have Cash – Food, betting etc.
5) Rain Date – TBD
6) Each team is allowed one warm up round.
7) Play to 21, must win by 2.